KENDAMA by O! CAPTAIN - NEZ 1 - Jet Black
Fully European dyed, dried, laminated, hand-crafted, hand-painted and clearcoated by O! Captain at OKendama workshop (Captain Latvia) from locally grown European Birch, Maple, Ash and Oak wood! Each sarado is slightly unique to make it even more personalized.
Level up your game with absolutely best in class ZERO1 shape - weight matched (+-2g). Available in Milky White or Jet Black color options.
- ZERO1 shape;
- European MAPLE wood Sword with Oak lamination;
- Unique laminated sarado - dyed birch, natural birch, oak, ash wood variation;
- European ASH wood Tama;
- Balanced Ken for insane playability;
- Enlarged cups;
- O! Hole in base cup;
- 17cm ken size (~192mm total with tama);
- 62mm Tama / 23.5mm Tama bevel;
- Jet Black with Milky White top tracking and Natty ash bottom;
- REvolution Cleared;
- 70cm extra long satin string;
- Metal spinner bearing;
- Drawstring carry bag;
- Set up weight range - 143g - 155g;
- Weight Matched (+-2g);
This Kendama is piece of art - product can be damaged if it is played. Be gentle - laminated parts are prone to chipping more easily than solid hardwood product. If chipping is a concern, please choose another solid hardwood product instead!
Designed in tiny Latvia where people are used to looking at things more closely. We polish, we angle, we untangle and we fine-tune until everything is just right. We pay attention to every detail and present you a new perspective of Slay!
This is not a toy - not suitable for children under 36month.