OKendama Natty TAMA only
Fully Crafted in Latvia at O!Captain workshop from locally grown European Ash and Maple! Hand-laminated with dyed European birch plywood.
Need a spare TAMA for your Ken? Natty tama will be excellent for your pure playin' satisfaction.
Product features (1pc):
- European Ash or Maple Wood
- European Birch ply-wood splice (various dye colors)
- 61mm Tama uncoated / (62mm Tama when clear coated);
- 23.5mm Tama bevel;
- Natty finish (NO clearcoat)
- Extra stickers;
- Weight - approximately 75g (could vary +-15% as every wood cut is unique);
Great fit for most modern Ken shapes - e.g. ZERO1, Zobens, Nevermind, OK!NAWA;
Kendama is an extremely addictive wooden skill toy that originates from Japan.
Easy to learn but hard to master - strengthens mental and physical skills while you play.
Designed in tiny Latvia where people are used to looking at things more closely. We polish, we angle, we untangle and we fine-tune until everything is just right. We pay attention to every detail and present you a new perspective of Slay!