Zero1Up by O!Captain x Sol - Green
OKEN x SOL presents:
Zero1up shape - fully designed and crafted in Europe by O!Captain at OKendama workshop!
Inspired by 1up x Zero1 shapes – created, tested, re-designed and detailed for more than 300h we proudly present ZERO1UP shape:Overall Ken size is very close to what you had been used to with 1up while tama is our common 62mm Zero1 European made. You will notice highly different edges on cups, modified base cup as well as spike which more correspond to Zero1 but on a smaller scale.
- Zero1Up shape Ken - European Maple with African Wenge splice
- 16cm height - hole in base cup;
- 62mm (23mm bevel) European Ash or Maple Tama to choose from;
- Green - Natty 75/25 tama colorway with white Top tracking dot;
- Signature REvolution Clear;
- 70cm extra long satin string pack;
- Metal spinner bearing;
- Drawstring carry bag;
- Average set-up weight ~155g (no weight matching - tama heavy)
This is not a toy - not suitable for children under 36month.
Easy to learn but hard to master - strengthens mental and physical skills while you play.
Designed in tiny Latvia where people are used to looking at things more closely. We polish, we angle, we untangle and we fine-tune until everything is just right. We pay attention to every detail and present you a new perspective of Slay!