NATTY KENDAMA - CAPTAIN LATVIA by OKendama - Quint Line
Crafted in Latvia at OKendama workshop (Captain Latvia) from locally grown European Maple and European Ash! Naturally PURE - natty! 5 burned lines around the tama for better tracking.
Level up your game with absolutely best in class ZERO1 shape - weight matched (+-5g)
- ZERO1 shape;
- European MAMPLE wood Ken;
- European ASH wood Tama;
- Balanced Ken for insane playability;
- Enlarged cups;
- O! Hole in base cup;
- 17cm ken size (~192mm total with tama);
- 62mm Tama with 5 burned stripes;
- 23mm Tama bevel;
- Pure NATTY (no coating);
- 70cm extra long satin string;
- Metal spinner bearing;
- Drawstring carry bag;
- Weight - approximately 78g ken / 78g tama (could vary a bit as every wood cut is unique);
This is not a toy - not suitable for children under 36month.
Easy to learn but hard to master - strengthens mental and physical skills while you play.
Designed in tiny Latvia where people are used to looking at things more closely. We polish, we angle, we untangle and we fine-tune until everything is just right. We pay attention to every detail and present you a new perspective of Slay!