Kendama is an extremely addictive wooden skill toy that originates from Japan.
Easy to learn but hard to master - strengthens mental and physical skills while you play.
Designed in tiny Latvia where people are used to looking at things more closely. We polish, we angle, we untangle and we fine-tune until everything is just right. We pay attention to every detail and present you a new perspective of Slay!
Level up your game with absolutely best in class ZERO1 shape. OKendama Candy series are finally here in multiple color variety and Shtick or Rush paint finishing. Perfect choice to start your Kendama journey while it's built and fully suitable for even the most demanding PRO players.
- ZERO1 shape;
- Full Beech wood set up;
- Balanced Ken for insane playability;
- Enlarged cups;
- O! Hole in base cup;
- 17cm ken size (~192mm total with tama);
- 62mm Tama;
- 23mm Tama bevel;
- O! SHTICK / O! RUSH paint finish variations;
- Strung with color matching 70cm extra long string;
- Strung with Metal spinner bearing;
- Extra string & stickers;
- Weight - approximately 85g ken / 85g tama (could vary a bit as every wood cut is unique);